The Tribeca Film Center is a fully-serviced office complex tailored to meet the particular needs of creative professionals. The first facility of its kind in New York City, we offer a uniquely creative environment.
The building was built in 1905 for B. Fischer & Company. The turn-of-the-century coffee warehouse dealt with imports of coffee, tea, and spices. You can still see the mosaic on each facade of the building. Once the former home of Martinson Coffee Company, our fully renovated building retains its original charisma through exposed brick walls, vaulted ceilings, and vast windows overlooking the cobblestones and cast-iron facades of Tribeca. Nostalgic charm combined with state-of-the-art technologies yields a resource of stylish and first-class efficiency.
From our inception in 1989, it has been our explicit goal at Tribeca to provide a center for the New York entertainment community. Our open spaces, warm décor, and common kitchens foster a relaxed environment perfect for agents, producers, writers, fashion designers, web developers, and more to meet and exchange ideas. We measure our success in the wealth of partnerships and productions that have sprung up on our premises, providing invaluable and long-lasting contacts for individuals who work here.